yet another verification problem with avrdude-beta5.0

yet another verification problem with avrdude-beta5.0

Bernard Fouché
I think that there is another side effect of bug #13871, it could be
helpfull to know
if it is related to avrispv2/stk500v2 or not.

To speed up flashing, when I have code at the beginning of the flash and
at the end
(for instance an 'original' version of an application + a bootloader), I
produce an hex
file with no address between the end of the application and the
beginning of the
bootloader. In fact there are gaps in the hex file instead of filling
empty space with
zero's or 0xFF.

Again, things are correctly written, but can't be verified by avrdude.

  Bernard