newbie poster. Flashing radio trans

Errol Murgatroyd

Hi All

I am completely confused. I am trying to flash new firmware to my radio trans with eepe and avrdude. When I get to actually flashing all I get is the attached screen and it is waiting for me to do something but I don’t know what. Please help me.

Cheers

Errol

Capture.JPG (125K) Download Attachment

Re: newbie poster. Flashing radio trans

Ormund Williams
On Tue, 2016-05-24 at 13:43 +1200, Errol Murgatroyd wrote:
> Hi All
> I am completely confused. I am trying to flash new firmware to my
> radio trans with eepe and avrdude. When I get to actually flashing
> all I get is the attached screen and it is waiting for me to do
> something but I don’t know what. Please help me.

Did you try clicking on the button at the bottom that says "Execute"?

--
Ormund