is the effect of EMPTY_INTERRUPT() also the default behavior?

is the effect of EMPTY_INTERRUPT() also the default behavior?

Britton Kerin
I haven't looked what EMPTY_INTERRUPT() does exactly, but I've got a
program that doesn't seem to care whether I include it or not.  Is it
effectively the default behavior, and if so may this behavior be
relied upon?

Thanks,
Britton

Re: is the effect of EMPTY_INTERRUPT() also the default behavior?

Michael Hennebry
On Fri, 16 Sep 2016, Britton Kerin wrote:

> I haven't looked what EMPTY_INTERRUPT() does exactly, but I've got a
> program that doesn't seem to care whether I include it or not.  Is it
> effectively the default behavior, and if so may this behavior be
> relied upon?

Just what the name suggests:
It's equivalent to ISR(...) {} .

--
Michael   [hidden email]
"Sorry but your password must contain an uppercase letter, a number,