atm32u4df and avrdude

Bruce Byfield

I'm trying to write an article for Linux Pro Magazine on Macropad
(http://macropad.co/), and I was hoping to find some help, since my
experience is limited.

The device comes  with instructions for Windows and macOS, but not for
Linux. Unfortunately, it uses an atm32u4dfu, and I'm having trouble
finding a programmer that avrdude can use to communicate with it. Can
anyone tell me if a suitable programmer exists, and, if so, what it is?

I'm not subscribed to the list, so please cc me on any reply.

Thanks,

ooooo
Bruce Byfield (on Pacific time) 604-421-7189
"Designing with LibreOffice": www.designingwithlibreoffice.com
Prentice Pieces: https://prenticepieces.com/

Re: atm32u4df and avrdude

Phillip Vogel
You can do this with an Arduino (uno or similar) programmed to be a programmer (sketch is included with Arduino desktop).