REG: ATtiny-20 AVRDUDESS HARDWARE

MOHAN DHANAPAL
Dear Sir/Mam,

            I have AC-PG-USBASP USBASP AVR Programmer, but the Programmer doesn't support Attiny-20. So I have to choose a Programmer with TPI Support via AVRDUDESS. How to find that or refer me Attiny-20 supported programmer.

Thanks & Regards
D.Mohan.

Re: REG: ATtiny-20 AVRDUDESS HARDWARE

Erik Christiansen-2
On 28.09.18 17:54, MOHAN DHANAPAL wrote:
>             I have AC-PG-USBASP USBASP AVR Programmer, but the Programmer
> doesn't support Attiny-20. So I have to choose a Programmer with TPI
> Support via AVRDUDESS. How to find that or refer me Attiny-20 supported
> programmer.

You could check out the programmers under the tab "Development
Environment" at:

https://www.microchip.com/wwwproducts/en/ATtiny20

BUT the AVRISP-2 does TPI, and is very cheap:

https://www.olimex.com/Products/AVR/Programmers/AVR-ISP-MK2/open-source-hardware

Erik