Pulling avr-libc headers into simavr

M P

Pulling avr-libc headers into simavr

M P
Hi Everyone,

I'm considering pulling the header parts of avr-libc straight into
simavr source code -- the reason is mostly this:
https://github.com/buserror/simavr/issues/219 -- but I've had problem
with old and mismatched headers on various platforms before.

Anyone has an issue with that? I think there is no licencing problem?

Cheers,
Michel

Re: Pulling avr-libc headers into simavr

Joerg Wunsch
As M P wrote:

> I'm considering pulling the header parts of avr-libc straight into
> simavr source code

> Anyone has an issue with that? I think there is no licencing problem?

I don't think it is.

Just remember clause two: mention the avr-libc licensing conditions
somewhere in your documentation.  It's fine if you create a kind of
"legal stuff" appendix in the docs for that, where you collect
various licensing conditions as needed.
--
cheers, Joerg               .-.-.   --... ...--   -.. .  DL8DTL

http://www.sax.de/~joerg/