Contributing a TPI bitbang implementation

Contributing a TPI bitbang implementation

Darell Tan
Hi,

Due to my need for programming the ATtiny10 without an STK programmer,
I've implemented
the TPI protocol for the serbb programmer type in avrdude.

I would like to contribute this implementation to the avrdude tree, if
it is welcome.

Regards,
Darell Tan

Re: Contributing a TPI bitbang implementation

Joerg Wunsch
As Darell Tan wrote:

> I would like to contribute this implementation to the avrdude tree, if
> it is welcome.

Sure, it is!

Please use the patch tracker on savannah.nongnu.org to submit it.
--
cheers, J"org               .-.-.   --... ...--   -.. .  DL8DTL

http://www.sax.de/~joerg/                        NIC: JW11-RIPE