AVRdude for Atmel Atmega64a

nurul.maisarah

Hi,

I'm Sarah. We want to use AVRdude with Atmel Atmega64a, but in the list of the supported microcontroller by AVRdude only states Atmega64.

Do you have any suggestion/advise/solution to use Atmega64a with AVRdude?

Thanks & Best Regards,

Nurul Maisarah

Re: AVRdude for Atmel Atmega64a

Daniel Rozsnyó
If you check the migration App note, you find that there is no difference between the two regarding the programming:

        http://ww1.microchip.com/downloads/en/AppNotes/doc8165.pdf

So if the Chip ID says same, it will be detected as Atmega64 and programming will be possible.

Daniel Rozsnyo