AVRDude and Atmel Ice?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

AVRDude and Atmel Ice?

Yvette Seifert Hirth, CCP, CDP
Hi,

I'm trying to get Atmel ICE ("ATATMEL-ICE") to work with VS2015.  I have to
modify programmers.txt with the correct AVRDude info, but using AVRDude
5.10, there doesn't appear to be a setting for the ICE.

Anyone know if there's a version of AVRDude that supports ICE, and if so,
how to shoehorn it into VS2015?

Thanks in advance!
TwistOneUp

"The first     90 percent of the code accounts for the first 90 percent of
the development time.
 The remaining 10 percent of the code accounts for the other 90 percent of
the development time."
--Tom Cargill


_______________________________________________
AVR-chat mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/avr-chat