ATMEGA1284P -- Flash for Data Storage

Sagar Pinjarkar
Hi all,

   I  am using ATMEGA1284P with 128K of flash. I want to use it for data storage & not for programming. But Atmel provided AVR106 pdf doc with sample files in zip.

But these files are based on IAR compiler.    I am using Atmel studio 6.2 with AVR gcc compiler.   How to port it on gcc.

There are several intrinsic functions which are not available in gcc based 1284p header files.

Thanks in advance.

AVR106.pdf (66K) Download Attachment
AVR106.zip (120K) Download Attachment

Re: ATMEGA1284P -- Flash for Data Storage

Sagar Pinjarkar
Thanks for the response.

There might be some sequencing of the functions to be used.
Where can I get that ??

--

Thanks & Regards,
Sagar Pinjarkar